Monday, February 15, 2021

Sneaky Messages


Students were very excited to write and hide their sneaky messages. 



We have been working on print and word awareness in Kindergarten. We can: 

  • Point to each word when we read 
  • Read from left to right 
  •  Count each word in a sentence 

With your child, read the Sneaky Message (use your finger to point to each word) 

Ask your child, "How many words are there?"  (count together!) 

Here are a few sneaky messages our families have found! We will continue to discuss our sneaky messages and how they made us feel next week :)


"Found something in my coffee mug, frogs are pretty special to K and he specifically wanted this coffee mug and told me I have to use it tomorrow morning.


"I hid it under my Mommy's placemat at dinner. She said thank you she was happy"


"Found my sneaky message in the fridge" 


" I hid it in the pantry cuz my mom could find it very easy and her heart exploded with love"


"I found I's sneaky message in his lunchbox!"


" I told her to go make coffee in a little bit. We played hot and cold so she could find the message. She was happy because I wrote it" 


"I hid it in my daddy's piggy bank because when he wakes up he looks there to get his phone" 



"I found my sneaky message and Lilly was excited too" 


"I hide it in the pillows because my Mommy and Daddy could find it . They were happy!" 

REMINDERS

Friday February 19th PM Attends 

Friday February 26th AM Attends





 

No comments:

Post a Comment